Thursday, October 7, 2010
* You have already started throwing little mini temper tantrums....you are completely over dramatic....not quite sure where you get that from!!( I will take full responsibility but that will be our secret!).
* You have taken a few steps by yourself. We try to help you and you want nothing to do with us. You obviously want to do it on your own. One day soon you are just going to take off....for now though you are a fast little shit and get to where you need to go by crawling.
* It's funny because you are so independent when it comes to certain things and certain situations yet you are completely attached to my ass the other part of the time. You are fine with other people as long as you don't see me or know I'm there. This has made mommy's left arm muscle very disproportionate to the rest of her body!
* You are a total chatter box. Your new word is baboo for bottle. You got that from Belle Boo....that's what she calls her bottle. You are starting to recognize words and what they are related too.
* You are still obsessed with the phone and are constantly "talking" on it.
* You have graduated to your big girl car seat....we switched them out this last weekend. It makes me a little sad but it's nice not breaking my back everyday lugging that damn carrier around!
* You follow your uncle Joey around EVERYWHERE.
* You destroy most everything!
* You are a dancing fool....can't wait til we can get you into dance class!
* You can make me smile one minute and make me want to rip out every hair on my head the next!
* You have a horrible temper...at this moment you are screaming and flinging yourself into the ottoman....as if the ottoman did something horrible to you! It did nothing to you!
* You weigh 21.2 pounds and are 28 1/4 inches long which puts you in the 50th percentile for both....your head is another story....apparently you are in the 90th percentile for your big ass head. I don't think you have a big head....and if you do it's only because you are already a genius!!
Happy First Birthday Mia Lou! We love you more than you could ever know!