* You have become so much more verbal...the coos and oohs and ahhs are more frequent. As is the YELLING! And when I say yelling... I mean uncontrolable, baby velocirapotor kind of yelling!! Apparently you think this will get our attention....IT DOES!!! We really can't help but laugh...but reallly, what the hell are you doing??? The sheer volume of noise that is coming out of your mouth is incredible....there is a possibility that you will loose your voice....we'll see how that works for ya!
* You CAN NOT sit still!!! You stiffen your body and fling yourself about if you are unhappy with your current situation. You've managed to escape you bumbo by doing just that....you stiffen your body and roll your little self right out.....let me tell ya Houdini....stop doing that!!! It freaks mommy out! You're also able to pretty much sit all by yourself. Except for a few spills and screaming fits, you do really well!
* You love to stand....this goes along with the not sitting still thing. You are nosey and need to know whats going on with everyone and everything. You aren't holding yourself up yet but you are bouncing and moving those little legs all over the place with our assistance.
* You are starting to eat solids way more! You seemed to be pretty picky at first but you have definitely gotten better. You LOVE puffs!!! And it's so cute because you put them in the side of your mouth like you are actually chewing them. Way too cute if ya ask me!
* You have TWO toofers!! Yes, TWO!!! Along with these two teeth is double the drool and double the Diva. You are pretty well soaked in drool everyday as is mommy and daddy. We don't really care though....sometimes I care a little when the drool runs into my mouth...but then I get over it cuz...well...what the hell...it's just drool I guess! The Divaness has increased but thats to be expected because you ARE my child! I have no one to blame but
* Your favorite toys are mommy's phone, the remotes, the computer and pretty much anything else that someone else has....and if we don't give it to you...well then....you SCREAM!!! Remember the whole baby velociraptor thing...yeah...thats it!!!
* You started swimming lessons this last month and totally love the water. I'm so glad that we started it with ya....I want you to be used to the water.
* You have the BEST laugh. Your dad can get you going so easily....it's probably the best noise in the whole world. You love when we make up songs and sound like a bunch of ass holes or dance around like a bunch of ass holes....pretty much anything that we do to make us look like ass holes....you like!!!
* For a while you had totally gotten away from the whole snuggling thing but lately you let me snuggle with ya....I LOVE it!!! I'm so glad that you've given that back to mommy and daddy!!
* You love seeing yourself in the mirror or pictures of yourself. It makes you laugh...which makes me laugh! I don't blame ya...I love seeing pictures of you too!!!
I know I say this every month but you continue to amaze us and you continue to melt my heart every single day!! You are the best thing that I've ever done and can't wait to see what this next month brings us....hopefully more cute and less Diva!!!