Monday, December 10, 2012

Half a Year Already!


I'm a few days late with this but that seems to be the trend lately which is totally not like me but whatever I guess!  You and your sister keep me pretty busy these days!

Olivia Rose.....it is so hard for me to believe that a half of a year has gone by already.  6 whole big months and you are quite the little character!  Here are just a few things that have gone on this last month:

* You are 15 pounds 11 ounces which puts you the 45th percentile for weight and 26 inches which puts you in the 75th percentile for your height.

* You are so ridiculously high maintenance in the sense that you LOVE to be in the know.  You HATE being ignored and would much rather be held and it seems like lately you want mommy more.


* You are still completely obsessed with your big sister.  You want to get up and move so badly just so you can be by her all the time!  She can get you to smile that wonderfully beautiful big smile all the time.  And she loves that she's able to do that.

* Speaking of moving your mode of transportation is rolling everywhere.  We can no longer trust you with where you might end up!  We found you under the tree the other night batting at ornaments after you ripped the tree skirt from under it.

* You have developed the most wonderful contagious hearty laugh and I just love it!  You are ticklish under your arms and your chubby little legs and I'm usually the one that can get you going!

* Your smile lights up your entire face.  You don't just smile with your mouth but with all your being!  And it's beautiful!


* We have been slowly introducing some solids.  You've had applesauce, bananas and rice cereal.  It's going ok!  You are still trying to figure out how the whole thing works with your tongue and swallowing.  Although you get super excited when I feed you and end up smiling so it all comes running out or you get a mouth full and then start blowing bubbles which in turn means food all over mom!

* No teeth yet but I have a feeling it won't be long.  Everything gets shoved into your mouth and there is quite a bit of drool still!

* You are somewhat....oh how do I put this?......Bipolar?!  It amazes me that you can be so happy one minute and within seconds screaming!  And I mean screaming!!  You take after your big sister!


* Your naps Suck Ass!  I really wish you would figure out how fricken awesome naps are and take them regularly!  That would be so fabulous for mom and dad cuz man you can be an asshole!  A cute asshole but an asshole nonetheless!

* Speaking of naps and sleeping it would also be wonderful if you would enjoy sleeping thru the night. Just another favor I'd like to ask of you!  So Yay...lets work on that!


Lovey...it's been a crazy first 6 months and I've loved every minute of it.  Sleep deprivation and all!  Sometimes I want to rip my hair out (although you do plenty of that for me) but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.  I love you to the moon and back and can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings us!

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you.  After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very good idea. You will have heaps of subscriber for the ones do that.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails