Tuesday, June 7, 2011
* I'm just going to start by saying that this picture pretty much sums up this last month!! You are a fricken crazy ass beast who can make us crack up one minute and 2 seconds later make us want to rip out our fuckin hair!
* I will say that you have been sorta kinda naughty lately and I'm starting to wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong?! I know all kids go through "this" kind of thing but holy hell. You get so frustrated when things don't go your way or you can't figure things out on your own or we won't let you do things by yourself.....so in return you PUNISH us!!! WHY??? I don't know but I would appreciate it if my cute lovely little girl would start to show herself!!
* I had said last month that your vocabulary is ever expanding and that holds true for this month. You learn new things every day and it's so cool for dad and I to hear you start to put things together and know what we are talking about when we ask you for something. You are a sponge....which means I'm going to have to watch my fuckin potty mouth! Ooops!!!
* You are a music freak!!! I'm probably a horrible mother but we do not listen to ABC's and 123's and Elmo and shit.....your favorite songs right now are Adele - Rolling in the Deep, Trey Songz - Bottom's Up and Lady Gaga - Poker Face! See I told ya I'm not a very good mom! You and I totally jam out in the car and you have this great little dance you do and you totally sing along!!! I love it! I have a video that I'll have to post!
* You are a total big girl now....we put your highchair in storage because you didn't want anything to do with that "baby" thing so we had to get you a booster seat so you are a big girl now and sit at the table with us. It's so weird and cool and sad all at the same time. You are just getting so big so fast and it just keeps going faster and faster.
* You LOVE your babies! We've been having to bring your babies' stroller with us pretty much where ever we go. It's so cute to watch you push your babies around and give them hugs and kisses!
This last month has been a challenge but one that I welcome with open arms (most of the time). Regardless of the tantrums and naughtiness you show your wonderful independence and the drive to want to do things on your own! I just don't want you to get to independent! I still need you to need me....I most definitely need you Bug! I love ya to the moon and back!