Monday, February 28, 2011

Toilet Paper Terrorist

Justin and I have been perplexed lately????  We continue to find random white shit all over our floors.  What the hell could it be you ask?  We were confused at first as well.  I'm pretty anal and keep our house fairly clean...it does get messy once in a while....we do have a one year old...but again I don't like crap just laying places.  So this whole white shit on the floor business was not really working for me.
I finally realized it was toilet paper!  Toilet paper you say?!  I started to think that Justin was getting bored in the bathroom and decided to really piss me off and scatter this shit all over the floor because who the hell else wants to terrorize me?  Oh.....I'll give you all ONE other guess............


Oh...you guessed right!!!!  Little Miss Lou Lou here!!!  She obsessed with toilet paper all of sudden and thinks it's fricken hilarious to leave little pieces ALL over the f'ing house!  Lucky us, I know!!
So I have found my toilet paper terrorist......I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one.  I'm just waiting for the day that I walk into the bathroom and she's covered in lotion, baby powder and shampoo and is bathing in a pile of toilet paper and tampons!!!
Got to love little girls!!!!  I know I love mine!

4 comments:

  1. Her face is just too good! She looks like she's having the best time ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute you just have to forgive her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Look at how big she's gotten. Oh she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how pleased she looks with herself haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails