Tuesday, September 7, 2010
* You want to walk so badly. You are a master at scaling the furniture and you think you are pretty hot shit because you can totally stand by yourself and are actually quite good at balancing. It's hard to imagine that any day you could be our walking little midget!
* You still get so excited when you see Carter and Ella. The three of you are going to be a handful. All three of you are already fighting for the attention. We all think it's pretty funny....I'm sure you all don't!
* You are ATTACHED TO MY ASS. We are going through the "I need my mommy at all times stage". I know that there will come a day that I will always want you attached to my ass but I seriously can't even pee without you freakin out that I've left you for all time!
* You are obsessed with opening and closing things and putting things into things. You love your new little kitchen set that daddy and I got you.
* You still LOVE to "talk" on the phone. Now you will hold just about anything up to your ear and start having a "conversation" with whoever!
* You are becoming leary of "strangers". The only men that you will go to is Dad, Grandpa's, Uncle Joe and Uncle Jake. Otherwise you are pretty shy and not too sure.
* You are still very much the little dancer! You love music and have a very eclectic taste!
* You love to take showers. If me or dad are in the shower and you are not....well....it's not ok. Remember that whole diva thing that I was talking about.....yeah...that monster comes out! You are a total water baby!
* You are getting a little picky with your eating and I was a little concerned but the doctor said when you want to eat you will. And pretty much you are a bottle baby. Which frightens me a little because it's going to be a bitch getting you off that thing.
* You love playing "hide and seek". It cracks you up but mommy's ass is getting too big to fit between the couch and the ottoman....we are going to have to find a new place soon.
* Your blankie is your world!!! That's all I can say about that. Thank god we have 4 of the same one!!!
Love you baby girl!