Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Randomness

Here we go again....my random prozac vodka loving mind is at it again!!!

* I fricken HATE word verification.....what the hell is it and why is it necessary???  Just wondering.

* You know how about a week ago or so I said that I ordered Mees' some more leggings?  Well I'm pretty sure that I'm online ordering more and adding some headbands to that order!  They should seriously give me some shit for free....I think I've ordered EVERYTHING they make!!!

* I'm probably like the BEST wife EVER!!!  Hubs got his father's day gift early....yeah...he got a new sweet ass pair of Oakley's!  Told ya I was fricken awesome.  Never would I have thought that I would spend that much money on a pair of fuckin sunglasses but he reminded me that I buy purses (although... most of my Coach purses are bought at the outlet store where they are last seasons styles and less spendy....but no need to get into the logistics of it all....and I reminded him that I carry a purse everyday....you only wear sunglasses when it's sunny unless you are one of those douche holes that think it's always bright in your world and wear them all the time!!) and honestly he is a fabulous husband and the best dad so he totally deserves it!!

* Apparently I'm not as cool as I thought.....I lost 2 of my followers.....it almost makes me sad a little.  Did I offend them with my not so lady like language???  Oh....fuck it!!!

* There are a lot of times that I go to write something on this here blog and then I get here and  totally forget what the hell I was going to write.....that's why I just wrote this because I can't remember what the hell I was going to write!!!!

* I want to punch the shit out of Heidi and Spencer.....just saw somethin on tv about them and wanted to chuck the remote at it but then I thought that the hubs probably wouldn't like that too much!

* I think I would rather have flawless skin than a perfectly thin body....actually in a perfect world I would prefer both but I'm trying to not be too selfish!

* I'm going to be 29 in August and I have to dye my hair because there are grays....yeah thats right...grays.....I got two words for the grays....SUCK IT!!!

* Sometimes I get a teeny tiny urge to cut a bitch or throat punch someone.....I'm really not violent but some people are just dumb asses and totally deserve a good ass whoopin!!

* Cancer can KISS MY ASS!!!  I HATE IT!!!!  Thats all I have to say about that!!!

Thats all of my ramblings for now!!!  Loves!!!
Smart and Trendy Momsfriday-follow

13 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! and i think i love you already. you remind me of me.

    and yeah, word verification is totally stupid.

    xoxo,

    Lindsey
    http://totallindsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the social parade. Following you now

    http://themommydiariesblog.com/2010/06/social-parade-follower-friday-6112010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate word verification, too! At least moderate comments first.

    What a good wife. One year, I got hubby a recliner. That's a good gift! I'm totally out of ideas for this year.

    And, yes, cancer sucks a big fat one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those people who left you are just fuckin dull obviously and don't know what they're missing. Heidi and Spencer completely need to go to STFU Island. But she "left him" now. ha,whateva. Love ya Nik.

    P.S. Sisters rule....and so do Italians

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck the lost followers! I have been pretty fortunate in the gray hair area - I am almost 41, and still haven't had to dye - every now and then I need to pull one out. My husband has slowly been going gray since his 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from Social Parade...
    I love it! About the less-than-lady-like-language...screw the people who stopped following! Good for you for speaking your mind and not caring if a couple of people shy away from the word "fuck"!

    Cheap Geeks Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so I miss your emails....also, Im gonna be 29 on wed and my sister makes fun of me at least once a month about having to dye my hair because of my gay grays. I will hunt down those unfollowers and vag kick them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well~we all have those days! I had one the other day and wanted to drop kick someone :-)


    I am now following from the Social Parade.

    You can find me here~
    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We actually have friends that are just like Spencer and Heidi and I just want to deliver a roundhouse kick to both of their faces, no joke.

    Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy it and believe me I'm trying! I just can't wait for the big day to get here and be married already.

    Following you now and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm a late follower from Social Parade! I hope you'll follow me back! I have some awesome giveaways going on right now!

    Kim

    http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You lost 2 followers but gained one! You're hysterical!

    Love the blog and don't mind the language!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ordered some more leg warmers too! Totally with you on Heidi and Spencer. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for making me laugh today. I needed a giggle. Very cool.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails