Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm probably an Asshole but seriously WTF

So.....I've been going through a bunch of Mees stuff because my sister decided to have a garage sale and well....Mees has a lot of shit.  I don't want to get rid of everything because we are planning on having another monster and if it's a girl (God help Justin) it would be nice to still have some stuff!  Although I know I'll end up getting all new shit anyway...what can I say....I like to shop!
Ok...so....I was going through her stuff and I came upon this "stuff" that I got at one of my showers.  Now I love hand made stuff...I think it's amazing what people can make and the time that is spent doing it. 
But seriously What the Fuck???

Everytime I look at it I pee a little. When I first got it I didn't know what the hell it was.  It was one of those things that you go Oh, wow, I....love it.....thank you so much....oh and it also has matching mittens and booties.
Now I told you I was an Asshole....because I know the lady who made this worked her ass off and put a lot of love into it and I truly do appreciate it. But when you aren't sure what the hell it is and your daughter is swatting at the shit that's shooting out the top of it like a crazy lady swatting at the "bugs" flying around her head, you know she's probably not going to want it on for very long!

She actually does look like a crazy lady!!!  But a very very cute crazy lady!!!

15 comments:

  1. That either looks like what a qtip is under a microscope or a feather duster gone wrong. Gone very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! There's something attacking your child's head! Get it, get it!! Seriously WTF. She looks like she's a shopping cart and 18 cats away from crazytown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee... it kinda looks like a really funky wig. At least you were able to get some pics and a few good laughs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Holy crap that's outstanding!
    I'm not going to lie...I'd totally rock that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously LOL! Sweet Mia, she has no idea what you're doing to her by putting that thing on. You can show her boyfriends these pics when she's older, bwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Of course I prefer strange and different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This made me crack up!!!! What...you wouldn't want to wear an identical hat just like it?? Awesome! It looks like an old bald woman trying to frost her barely there hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughing my ass off! We have several knitted sweater and bonnet sets. It sucks because someone took a long time making them but no way will I be taking my baby out in public like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is truly a "what the hell" kind of gift! It reminds me of one of those caps that hair stylists sometimes use on (usually older) people to do highlights. Very strange!

    http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. BWAHAHAHA! OK, Seriously..it may be super ridiculous but you gotta admit Mia can pull it off!She looks effing adorable for a little crazy lady.I just can't stop giggling at the thought of her swatting at imaginary bugs..OMG! I think I peed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping in from LBS - LOVE it! Your daughter is absolutely precious - even if she does have that "crazy lady" look about her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok! You totally had me at the first F bomb! Love it and so nice to meet you, I'm Alicia.. also 28, Leo, Mother of 2, Married to my highschool sweetheart... pass the vodka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is pretty funny!! One of those funny/ embarrassing photos for later!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, that is kind of crazy! But it makes for a cute picture! Well, let's face it, she would look cute in anything. Now you have the pic forever, now you can throw the thing away.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I could die at that that cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails