Monday, March 29, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

I'm totally loving these Mommy and Me Mondays!!!  I love that I have to make Justin take pictures of me and Mee's.  Because, honestly, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE having my picture taken.  (Just ask my seester Deb, she'll tell you!!) I know it's vain and all that self involved stuff but I don't care.  I'm usually the one with the camera so I have to ask for someone to take a picture with me in it!!!  So this is a perfect excuse!!!
Anyway, here ya go!
She gets so involved with looking at the camera (you know, that big f'ing thing that's always in her face) that she forgets to smile!  She's just so damn cute though!!!
So, I had this whole other picture to put up on here but blogger is not being cooperative.  It took almost two hours to get the first one up so I guess I'll just leave it at that!!







Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Friday Follow. I love the picture - too cute!! I can't wait till next Monday so I can post a pic of me and my kids...

    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable picture! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea so much! I need to remember to do it too! Such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails