Alright enough with the mushy shit!!
My beautiful little girl is 3 months old today. You are becoming quite the little
* You have started smiling at everything....we love it!!! It's not just some involuntary reflexes anymore but actual little person smiles because you are excited or happy to see one of us.
* The drool has commenced!!! It's a new favorite thing to spit and blow bubbles at us...so we just do it back minus the spitting.
* You recognize mommy and daddy and like to punish us now that we have upset your daily routine. Again your little divaness is starting to show. But you are just so damn cute that we can't get mad.
* You have found your hands. Your father nicknamed you chocolate fingers because they are constantly in your mouth and they must taste something good!!
* The hair grabbing as also commenced. Gotta love the long hair. Thank god I didn't loose much while I was pregnant because it's definitely getting pulled out now.
* Still a fabulous cuddler. It's still hard for me to put you in your crib at night (some nights we accidently fall asleep in the big bed).
* You are starting to grab at things and stay focused for so much longer. It's fun to see you under your play gym going to town on the rattles and whatever other hangy things are there.
* You love bath time and being naked!!! It instantly makes you happy when we change you or begin to take your clothes off. Your father and I are hoping that this doesn't carry into your teenage years.....we'll need to have that conversation. You might not be allowed out of the house until you are at least 25.
* You love to lay on your back and have us tell you how pretty you are!!! You might get that from your mommy!!!!
You amaze me every day!! It's so exciting to see you grow (wish you would slow down just a little though). Can't wait to see what this next month brings us!!! Love you Lou Lou!!!