Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Baby Girl is TWO!!

Don't ask me where these last 2 years have gone because frankly I've got nothing.  As I sit here typing this I'm at a loss of where to start or what really to write because there is just so much!

You have become this whole little person and every day I watch you and I'm in awe of you.  You have such a wonderfully quirky big personality.  You are funny and sweet and filled with so much little drama that all your dad and I can do at times is laugh (because if I don't laugh I might cry).  You love your sister with your entire little being and if there was anything that I could have hoped for it was that you two would be exactly like how you are!

I hope you always know how much we love you and how very proud and honored we are that we get to be your mom and dad.  When your dad and I got married we knew we wanted a family.  We knew we wanted two little people to call ours.  What we didn't know was how wonderfully amazing you two would be.  We love you Livy Girl to the moon and back!  Happy Birthday Love!!



Liv 2 Year from Nikki Westbrock on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails