Unfortunately on Sunday we spent a good portion of our day in Urgent care. You, at this point, have a little thing called RSV. I have no idea what it is really but it's definitely not cool. I refuse to look on web md or any other web site for fear that I will diagnose you with multiple ailments. I don't want to put you or your father through my narotic tendencies. They sent you home with a neb after the third time that I brought you in. It seems to be working so we are praying that you kick this thing quick because you are all out of sorts and we want our little munchkin back.
This last month has been exciting as usual. You amaze us every day and we are pretty sure that you are already border line genius! Thats just me though!
* The drooling has not stopped and maybe has gotten worse. If we could figure out something that it could be used for we could make a ton of money!!
* Your love when your dad tickles you on your face with his beard. The laughter that comes out of your mouth melts my heart. And I'm pretty sure each time you do that you get your dad wrapped just a little tighter around your finger!
* You love to sit up. You are starting to play in your exersaucer and sitting in the bumbo. It's not for long periods of time but it's a start.
* You have actually started to take a Nuk once in a while. I'm glad that you don't rely on it but sometimes it works to calm you down.
* You are a FLIRT. You love boys, you always smile at your dad and grandpa's and uncles. Again I'm hoping that this is not a trend.
* You are grabbing at everything and shoving everything in your mouth.
* You are becoming attached to your blankie.....I'm pretty sure if they made a big person version I would be attached too!
* You've discovered your voice and love to hear yourself talk. We love to hear you talk!!
This next month should be fun and exciting. The start of cereal and fruits. We'll see how that goes! I love you Lou Lou!!!